Racing in FWD Dirt rods Liam bagged his first win of the season. Well done Liam proper tricky conditions today.
Liam's car has a leaky roof as you can tell with the two hoodies he is modeling.
Liam also selflessly offered his trophy to top fan Rosie Leigh Daws. Top job Spud !!!
If you wish to see professional photography from the day visit MAD JAM's website. CLICK HERE
Barry Eaton was also filming the action, his Facebook page can be FOUND HERE
Amy is awarded her prize for our poem competition.
We will keep you informed as to when we can have spectators back.
We miss you, but it won't be too long.
IMPORTANT RULE CHANGE FOR HOTRODS
Drivers and Hod rod teams please read
Please click here
REVIEW US, TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
Or click on the message symbol (bottom right) to add your review.
ATTENTION DRIVER'S AND RACE TEAMS
Please visit your notice board for all your fees and race day information.
REMEMBER THE OLD COMMENTARY BOX?
We promised you an update and here it is,
REMEMBER THE BIG PUDDLE ON BOTTOM BEND?
We use the word puddle very loosely, come and see what we have been doing to improve the drainage on the track. Follow this link.
COVID 19 THE RULES
These rules will be reviewed and updated accordingly before the start of the season to accommodate local lockdown rules, please check back before you attend.
1. When driving to and from our Raceway KEEP TO THE SPEED LIMITS! We arrive early with big noisy lorry's please respect the villages you drive through and the people who live in them. Anyone caught breaking the speed limits or found driving in an anti-social manner while representing the raceway will face our disciplinary procedure and may be banned.
2. Please arrive in your spectator bubble of no more than six and from the same household together with your track and trace form.
3. You will need to wear a face mask when paying at the gate, food, drink, ice cream or any other stalls present, Please pay with correct change and queue 2 meters apart.
4. Keep 2 meters apart from any other spectator bubble.
5. Please bag up and take ALL your own rubbish with you or ensure it is placed in our bins for safe disposal so others can avoid any contact.
6. Leave the washrooms in the same condition you expect to find them.
7. Print and fill in the track and trace form at the bottom of this page. If you no printer you may fill all the relevant information out on a blank piece of paper
Formulas will be announced shortly and the dates listed will be subject to change due to local Covid restrictions.
DATES: BANGER FORMULA:
28th March: Postponed due to Lockdown restrictions
11th April: Postponed
25th April: Micro Bangers (photos)
9th May: RD1 Micro team Bangers
23rd May: Open Bangers
6th June: 1600 Bangers
20th June: RD2 Micro team Bangers
4th July: 1800 B2B Purple car day
11th July: 2,0ltr world of dirt and junior team meeting
25th July : 1600 national Bangers
22nd Aug: Open Bangers Townsend memorial meeting
29th Aug: 1600 national Bangers
12th Sept: RD3 micro teams Bangers
26th Sept: 1800 B2B Orange car day
10th Oct: Micro teams final
24th Oct Micro Bangers
AND THAT'S A WRAP
JUST TO BE CLEAR
There has been a huge amount of noise on social media concerning other promoters banning or reprimanding drivers that hold their licences who choose to race THEIR cars built by THEM with THEIR money at other tracks. So we thought it prudent to inform you before you pay for our licence what our position is on this issue. We want you to race with us as often as possible as you are the ones who bring in the spectators and make this possible. If you choose to race at other tracks as well that is absolutely fine (although we would urge to support an independent), you will not be banned or disciplined. Just tell them how good Stansted is that is all we ask.
We have a special announcement to make at we hope will change the way our sport is managed and help promote the sport in a manner that will help it last and grow well into the future. Stansted Raceway is proud to announce we are fully paid up members of THE NATIONAL STOCK CAR ASSOCIATION. Please feel free to visit their web page and read what they are about. There is a joint statement produced by the member promoters We would like to thank all the Drivers, Spectators and Promoters alike for all the support and dedication to our sport.
In a joint statement from Stansted Raceway, Barford Raceway, Ringwood Raceway, Swaffham Raceway, Dover Raceway, Brampton Raceway In times where oval racing is struggling with losing tracks and uncertainty of future racing at venues that regrettably are slowly disappearing, we bring everyone a new opportunity and to come together collectively as promoters and drivers we have for some time been in ongoing consultation with promoters and today are pleased to announce there is an alternative to the recent doom and gloom that has surrounded oval racing and together we are aiming to bring a new beginning that we hope everyone will like to become a part of we present to you a new governing body in the UK for oval racing please support those that support your racing.
Sign up to our Email service to get up to date information on featured meetings, rescheduled meetings due to poor weather, track news and much more.