HERE YOU WILL FIND IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS IE: SAFETY NOTICES, RULE CHANGES ETC. PLEASE KEEP CHECKING BACK THIS WILL BE UPDATED EACH WEEK.
Message from Nick Moyle @ N.C.M.R.C
Just want to thank all that travelled down to Cornwall this weekend. Great bunch, great racing and great sportsmanship all round. It's been a brilliant weekend.
Thank you all, and see you you 2 weeks
Back 2 Basics rule changes
Floor plates are now allowed (optional but advisable)
Corner plates are now allowed (optional but advisable) These changes are for your safety only and must not be used to strengthen car !!!
Twin carburettors are ONLY allowed if the car was designed with these as a OE fitting from factory.
Injection systems maybe removed and replaced with a single carburettor only.
These amendments will be checked and enforced at scrutineering.
There is a comprehensive B2B rules download HERE in PDF so please familiarise yourself with these rules.
If you are unsure with what you are allowed please ask before you build your car we do not want to disappoint anyone on the day.
See you all Sunday.
There will no points allocated for Purple car day as it was a charity meeting with just the one formula running.
few things for Sunday ,things will be different to normal
1. If you car is not built to the rules, you will be asked to change it, if you don’t or can’t, you won’t be racing
2. If you can’t race to B2B rules , then you’ll be loaded, no warning, just loaded.
3. All transporters, and drivers with plus one must enter though the normal entrance, if you car is being delivered and your coming later, then go to that gate to, if you go to the spectators gate, you will have to pay to get in, they will not know who or what your talking about .
You won’t be able to park your car in the pits, just the transporter ,you will be parked in the field at the top of the track.
4. Water, please bring some, we have the tanks filled in the pits, and bowsers topped up, but we are low in our water ponds and the track will take priority on the day , there’s 4000ltrs in pits and 20,000ltrs in the bowsers ready to go on track, we can quite easily us 40,000ltrs on track in a day.
Please bring some with you .
5.all track staff,and disabled spectators please use transporters entrance, you will be able to park in top parking field closet to the track .
6.all spectators please look at the signs put out and follow staff instructions,for parking .
It will all make sense on the day boys and girls .
7. Be very careful with cigarettes and grinding, the grass is dry as it can be, we set fire to it twice today , please think about what your doing .
8. Tickets are available on the gate , cash only
9. don’t forget your tickets
10. All have a great day, it’s fun so don’t get all stressed out , and make it brilliant for you and everyone, and let’s make a lot of money for the charity
11. We can’t wait, hope you can’t ,been a big build up, see you all Sunday bright and early
Gates open at 9:30. , scrutineering is 10:30 -12:00
Green flag drops on 1st race at 12:30
A big thank you for everyone that came and made today happen.
Sadly the all focus bangers didn’t attract the drivers we thought it would, but we have to try these things.
The Focus meetings left this season will now be 1800 (no Mondeo,Vectras or Cougars)
We are unable to offer early drop off for your race cars this Saturday 8th June for the following days meeting. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Ford Focus meeting 23rd June
Hi all, next Sunday's race meeting is our 1st all focus meeting, numbers are low at the moment in the banger's, so in an attempt to get more drivers for the all Focus Bangers,
Day licences for Bangers will be free for drivers, you won’t get free entry for a mechanic tho, but it’s still 1/2 what it would normally be .
Come on Banger boys, support the last track in Essex, and help make this a great meeting
Extra Micro team meeting: 01 June 19
The 4th August has now been confirmed as a Micro Team Meeting bringing the total number of meetings in the series to four.
Junior Bangers and Online Bullying: 30th May 19
It has been reported to me but is also obvious from Online content there has been some online bullying happening.
From this point, if I get to see any screen shots (Facebook or other platforms) of individuals
threatening to do each other, run each other in ETC. The driver/drivers involved will be subject to Stansted Raceways disciplinary procedures which may involve a ban. It’s all banter online, but it’s really bullying, and plays on people minds and upsets people. So we won’t be having it at Stansted Raceway. This is your warning, from this point on, you’ll be banned.
FWD Bonnet Fixings and Brake Lights: 30th May 19
Bonnet bolts, Please read the rules
Contact, Please read the rules,
I’m starting to ban Drivers, go into Bangers if you want to Banger race, I’ll swap your licence for free.
Brake lights, we’ve been slack on them, you’ve all taken up the slack, now it’s carnage.
No brake lights on your car, you won’t be racing gents.
Speeding in the pits: 26th May 19
This is become a concern for a while now with some drivers returning from the track or driving to the gate at high speed, This is unacceptable and must stop immediately. There has been unfortunate accidents at other tracks please don't let this happen at your track. The speed limit in the pits is 5 mph (walking pace) no exception. Repeat offenders will face Stansted Raceway's disciplinary procedure. Let's keep all our Guest's and your Race Teams Friends/Families safe.
Here you will soon find useful informative web pages other Teams have used for various reasons. If you wish to add one feel free to contact us so we can add it.
What wheels fit what car very helpful site this.
Henham raceway retro site for all your old snaps and chat.
Mad Jam photography
Barry Eaton video's. Face book page.
Race Pixels photography
Copyright © 2019 Stansted Raceway - All Rights Reserved.
Website design by Prime Racing www.primeracing.info