We want you to enjoy your day here. Stansted Raceway relies on your business and that you tell your friends how great your day was. But we still need to keep you safe and to help us do this there are a few small rules we would ask you to follow.
In the unfortunate situation you do hurt yourself there is a qualified First Aid Team (F.A.C.E.T.S) on hand situated by the venue entrance/exit. Facets is a Charity so any donation would be greatly appreciated, They will be collecting donations after each meeting whilst you exit the track. Click on the picture opposite to go to their Website, Please remember without a First Aid team we are unable to hold these meetings. They are the unsung hero of our race track.
1. Whilst watching the racing please do not lean on the track boundary fence. This is designed to catch any debris thrown up from the track.
2. This is a field and the ground is uneven and after rain maybe soft and gets very muddy in some area's causing a trip hazard.
3. Please ensure children are supervised at all times. Especially in the Pits.
4. If you enter the Pits please be aware this is a working area of the Venue with cars and recovery trucks moving around. Mechanics working at a fast pace to return your favourite car to the next heat. There may be trip hazards, Always ask to approach if you wish to meet a driver.
5. Never walk under a car suspended from a Hiab truck.
6. You enter the Pits entirely at your own risk.
7. Never under any circumstances walk onto the track at any time.